Recipes, produce information and forum for Zoe's Garden Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) members. Zoe's Garden offers CSA subscriptions in the Park City, Heber, Salt Lake, Ogden & Lindon areas. Our purpose is to provide the freshest naturally grown produce possible by delivering it to our local members within a day of picking.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Your Response needed please

I tried sending out a bulk email to notify folks of the season start date in case there were a few people that weren't following the blog.  It looks like it didn't make it through because it got classified as spam before it even went out.  Please pop me an email to zoe@zoegarden.com to let me know you are relying on our blog or Facebook page for your updates.  In the subject line, please type, "I'm following"  That way, I'll know that whomever I don't hear from, I'll have to make a special call or email.  Thanks for your help in this matter.  Remember, ALL important information will be posted here, so no one has to worry about spam filtering or missing important updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment