Recipes, produce information and forum for Zoe's Garden Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) members. Zoe's Garden offers CSA subscriptions in the Park City, Heber, Salt Lake, Ogden & Lindon areas. Our purpose is to provide the freshest naturally grown produce possible by delivering it to our local members within a day of picking.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shungiku Photo Correction

There are different varieties of Shungiku or edible Chrysanthemum.  After David described the leaf, I thought I grabbed the correct photo. But then I got my share yesterday and realized I posted a photo of the wrong variety.  Here's what the variety in your share looks like:

(I'm realizing the limitations of me trying to manage the recipe and descriptions on Tuesday before receiving my share on Wednesday. I'll have to work something out with David to send me photos on Monday so I can prepare.  Sorry, we're still working out all the kinks in the system.)

No comments:

Post a Comment