Recipes, produce information and forum for Zoe's Garden Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) members. Zoe's Garden offers CSA subscriptions in the Park City, Heber, Salt Lake, Ogden & Lindon areas. Our purpose is to provide the freshest naturally grown produce possible by delivering it to our local members within a day of picking.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Drops start THIS WEEK!

I have to apologize to the group -- I didn't make it clear that the produce drops start this week.  That means today, Tuesday, for over a dozen of you!  I'll be emailing and calling most everyone for the Tuesday drop to be sure the word gets around.  I'll post a list of the produce tomorrow evening, along with pics, tips, and recipes.

Please bring grocery bags (reusable, of course) to the drop sites to pick up your produce, or plan on being extra vigilent to return your boxes each week.

I suppose if you're looking at this, you're already following the blog.  Watch the blog posts for ALL information from the farm.  I will try to separate them out into individual posts for important things, like, say, your food starting to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment